Thursday, October 18, 2012

The How

Today, I drew the High Priestess.

The High Priestess - Tarot of the Magical Forest


I spent a lot of time today excited about new ideas, or rather old ideas that suddenly seem possible for me to put into practice.  I've decided to visualize what I want and to believe the way has already been made for me to get it.  What I don't know is how that will happen, but today, in this moment the how is not important.  The how is taken care of by God/The Universe/The Divine, whatever name you want to give to that force that creates miracles in and around us every day, whether we acknowledge them or not.

I think maybe the how is represented by The High Priestess.  The Magician is my vision, and The Empress will bring my vision to fruition, but in between lies The High Priestess.  It's a delicious mystery.

Yesterday I wrote about my prayer, where I asked God to "flip a switch," and make me different, and I felt I received an answer that the switch has been flipped, and I just need to wait and see the results.  Well, today I tuned into Hay House Radio, and the name of the program that just happened to be playing was "Flipping the Switch - Release That Extra Weight Using Belief Repatterning!"

Well, butter my butt, and call me a biscuit, if that wasn't a sign from the Divine! (Sorry, I've been wanting to use that phrase since I first heard it.)

So, my mind is full of new hope and possibilities, and I'm just waiting to see what the how will be.

We can't have full knowledge all at once. We must start by believing; then afterwards we may be led on to master the evidence for ourselves.
~Thomas Aquinas



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love that saying! Hilarious.

    Good luck, m'dear. I think we all have switches we need to flip.

    Big Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...