Friday, June 20, 2014

Playing With Questions

I've been learning a bit about reading Lenormand, which I'm finding is a challenge. I think that's mainly because I don't have any questions I'm really interested in asking right now. In fact, tarot reading has become a bit stale for me for the same reason. I'm tired of asking the same tired questions about how to live a happier life. Know what I mean? I need some other people to read for to spark my interest again. Anyway, last night I was playing around with apps on my phone feeling bored and aimless so I asked, "Who has the answers?" This is the Lenormand spread I pulled on my phone:

 Dondorf Lenormand App
Heart, Lily, Fish.

Keywords that come to mind for these cards are: love, wisdom, wealth.

I read this as, "Your heart has an abundance of wisdom," or maybe "Trust your gut."

What do you see?


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love this trio. Perhaps you don't need to ask question all the time. Just see what the first card brings up and go from there.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation! You could also read this as saying there are many wise hearts. I find so many answers to questions I didn't even know I was asking by reading other people's blogs :) I like Ellen's suggestion to just let the cards decide where they want to take you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many wise hearts, yes! Also so true.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...