Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Daily Lenormand Practice - Garden Party

Stork, Garden, Book - Enchanted Lenormand Oracle

Stork, Garden, Book.

Right away this makes me wonder if a change is coming to our homeschool group.  Our homeschool group gathers regularly for recreational activities.  With the nice weather we've been meeting at local parks.  The moms talk while the kids play.

This also reminds me that I haven't responded to an invitation from one of the other members yet, and that I need to do that today!  She has invited us to come hang out on her back deck while the kids play in her backyard.  

Later,...

I didn't find anything new during the rest of the day with these cards, but I'm really glad they came up and reminded me to respond to that invitation I had completely forgotten about.  It would have been rude of me to blow it off, and we would have missed out on spending time with friends this week.



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I like how you combined the garden and the book to sometime personal (homeschool group) I doubt if you could find this meaning in a book :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, Ellen! One of my issues with the predictive way of reading Lenormand is this huge ability to encompass different scenarios - how can you know which one is "intended/fated"? Far more useful to find what is helpful for you, as Siddaleah did in responding to the invitation here.
      It's interesting, too, as I would have read this very differently - social improvement through working on a project :) If I had received these cards, I would have made an effort to work on something that would help my community, or help me feel I was doing something worthwhile...

      Delete
    2. That's why I think it's really important to have a specific question with Lenormand readings if one is looking for something predictive. I just don't have any questions I want answered right now. Drawing three cards early and looking for connections is just an exercise to help me learn the meanings and combinations better. I wish I had some questions! lol

      Delete
    3. Well, you could use the technique Ellen experimented with, getting an oracle/Lenormand or tarot to give you the question… :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...