Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

The Hierophant - Revelations Tarot

It's Fathers' Day, and we continued our tradition of making a special favorite meal for my husband. He was King for the day, which just means we wouldn't let him help make dinner or clean up afterwards.  We also took cards and white chocolate truffles to our dads, my husband's and mine, which has also become a Father's Day tradition.

Besides our Fathers' Day rituals I worked on two new daily rituals of my own, and did my morning yoga and had my breakfast smoothie.


“Tradition simply means that we need to end what began well and continue what is worth continuing”

~ Jose Bergamin


 post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sounds nice. Mmm white chocolate truffles! :) I got the Emperor on father's day--another appropriate card.

    Hugs to you,
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes! That's a great Father's Day card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...